Rural Nurse Unit Manager - based out of Brisbane, Townsville or Rockhampton .
- Flights and accommodation between the 2 Centre's fully paid for
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Yearly Nurse Unit Manager 3-day Conference and Dinner Night in Melbourne
Marie Stopes Australia is the only national, independently accredited safe abortion, vasectomy and contraception provider helping women and men take full control of their reproductive lives.
We have cared for more than 600,000 Australians in the almost 20 years we have led national sexual and reproductive health provision in this country.
In that time, we have worked tirelessly to expand access, investing our own funds to bring medical abortion to Australia, through our non-profit pharmaceutical company MS Health, and to fill the public funding shortfall in preventative family planning services and education.
Marie Stopes Australia is a non-profit organisation, part of the Marie Stopes International global partnership, which provides life-changing family planning services to over 25 million people in need each year.
We're looking for our next Nurse Unit Manager - based out of Brisbane, Townsville or Rockhampton .
We are looking for:
- Strategic leadership and direction for the both clinics
- Work closely with Access & Flow Manager, providing professional leadership and acting as a role model and resource person within both clinics whilst maintaining safe practice
- Maintain and promote the profession of nursing by demonstrating ethical nursing practice, adherence to policies and standards of the health service.
- Creative out-reach ideas that improves access for women and men to the service.
What you will need
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience and post graduate qualifications in Peri-operative or Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- Extensive clinical skills and experience within the speciality
- Proven ability to lead a team environment and work independently as required
- Demonstrated management and decision making skills
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources
- Proven ability to create and maintain a positive workplace culture and articulate and achieve a vision for both services
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
MarieStopes Australia offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Attractive Bonus Package.
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking at both Centres.
Who you're joining
At MSA we believe in children by choice, not chance. Our vision is to help all Australians take control of their sexual and reproductive health, and we can't do this without passionate and committed staff. We believe that diversity makes a better workplace, so we're an equal opportunity employer.
Marie Stopes Australia values a safe working environment. As part of our recruitment and selection process, potential candidates will be required to undertake a background check.
Please be aware that if your application is successful, a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Our National Support Centre provides crucial support and access to patients; please do not call it for information regarding job applications.
To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa. Marie Stopes Australia does not provide work visa sponsorships.
Quality - Integrity - Sustainability - Courage