Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
We are Marie Stopes Australia
We are a social enterprise organisation providing quality sexual and reproductive healthcare services to Australian women and men across our network of accredited health clinics within Australia.
We are very proud of what we have achieved in Australia...
...but we still need your help.
As a Registered Nurse, you will support the Nurse Manager and Administration Assistants to provide safe and quality nursing in a peri-operative environment, with client-focused care.
Part time positions will entail one shift per fortnight (Tuesdays) with a view to increase working hours.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering high quality and empathetic nursing care to patients in line with internal policies and procedures and best practice to ensure the best patient experience possible is achieved
- Supporting operations to ensure governance and compliance regulations are achieved
- Supporting development that results in peak performance, high engagement levels, continuous improvement and the achievements of targets relating to clinic revenue and patient care.
Qualifications, skills and experiences required include the following:
- Qualifications as a Registered Nurse (AHPRA registration)
- Experience as an RN in a surgical setting
- Able to work across the Clinic theatre, recovery and admissions
- Knowledge of National Accreditation Standards
- Understand the importance of quality processes
- Willingness to learn with a non-judgmental attitude
- A pro-choice attitude and support for our vision Children by choice, not chance
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Ultrasound scanning skills
- Phlebotomy competency
- CSSD Certificate
- Family Planning Certificate or Midwifery qualification
In addition to your competitive take-home pay, you will have access to salary packaging and the opportunity to join a positive and collaborative culture. Furthermore, you will have the satisfaction of making a positive difference while being a part of an organisation with a global footprint.
Marie Stopes Australia values a safe working environment. As part of our recruitment and selection process, potential candidates will be required to undertake a background check.
Mission Driven - Client-Centred - Accountable - Courageous