We are Marie Stopes Australia
We are a social enterprise organisation providing quality sexual and reproductive healthcare services to Australian women and men across our network of accredited health clinics within Australia.
Qualifications, skills and experiences required include the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- ANZCA or JCCA accredited
- Unrestricted Provider Number
- Ability to work in Australia
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to actively encourage a positive team culture including provision of excellent customer service
- Pro-choice and supportive of women's sexual and reproductive health option
In addition to your competitive take-home pay, you will have access to salary packaging and the opportunity to join a positive and collaborative culture. Furthermore, you will have the satisfaction of making a positive difference while being a part of an organisation with a global footprint.
Marie Stopes Australia values a safe working environment. As part of our recruitment and selection process, potential candidates will be required to undertake a background check.
Mission Driven - Client-Centred - Accountable - Courageous