Client Service Advisor
We are Marie Stopes Australia
We are a social enterprise organisation providing quality sexual and reproductive healthcare services to Australian women and men across our network of accredited health clinics within Australia.
We are very proud of what we have achieved in Australia...
...but we still need your help.
As a Client Service Advisor you are here to support Marie Stopes patients and clinics, your efficient customer service and professional manner in all communications is key to the success of this social enterprise.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- You will be the first point of contact for calls and queries across Australia. Your compassion, empathy and discretion will ensure finding the right service for each of our callers will come with ease.
- To develop and maintain professional relationships with Nurse Unit Managers and team members to support delivery of exceptional client care.
- To provide superior patient management through the accurate recording of information and data collection, relating to bookings.
- To maintain up to date knowledge of the clinical services and operations in order to provide effective responses to client calls.
Qualifications, skills and experiences required include the following:
- Fantastic customer service skills and experience is one of your many talents
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Confidence using MS Office and database management systems
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Ability to work to targets and KPI's
- Previous experience in a high volume contact centre is desirable, although not essential for the right candidate
- A pro-choice attitude and support for our vision Children by choice, not chance
Don't miss out on this opportunity to apply your passion for great customer service to an organisation aiming to empower communities.
In addition to your take-home pay, you will be part of our quarterly bonus pool for performance, access to attractive salary packaging to increase your take home pay, and most of all you will have the satisfaction of making a positive difference while being a part of an organisation with a global footprint.
Marie Stopes Australia values a safe working environment. As part of our recruitment and selection process, potential candidates will be required to undertake a background check.
Mission Driven, Client-Centred, Accountable, Courageous