- Love making a difference? Take it up a notch with this iconic non-profit
- Keep your work-life balance in check with the flexible hours
- Enjoy a competitive hourly rate + salary packaging options!
No matter the country, no matter the circumstance, at Marie Stopes, we believe in children by choice, not chance.
If this is a view you can support, keep reading.
We are Marie Stopes. We're international, not for profit, and an icon in the healthcare landscape. We operate in over 42 countries and care for over 7 million women each year. And in Australia, our day surgery centres look after men, women and families, offering essential reproductive healthcare and family planning services to those in need.
We are seeking a General Practitioner who be responsible for providing surgical and medical terminations. Stepping into this role, it'll be your incredible flair for patient-centred care, your attention to detail and your commitment to our patients that will see you succeed in this role.
You will be/have:
- Registered General Practitioner
- Current registration with AHPRA & ability to work in Australia
- Have a passion for women's health, be non-judgemental and believe in MSI's Mission of children by choice, not chance.
- Formal ultrasound skills (or willing to complete a training course)
- Unrestricted Medicare provider number preferred
In addition to termination of pregnancy, our clinics offer vasectomy, contraception and STI screening.
In exchange for your hard work, you'll be well rewarded. In addition to your competitive take-home pay, you'll have access to salary packaging and our full support at each and every turn. You'll enjoy the flexibility of choosing the hours that suit you - we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance! And most of all, you'll appreciate the fact that you're now making a positive difference to society on an even bigger scale, by joining an organisation with a global footprint.
Change their lives - and change yours. Apply now.